10/11/2017 Can't connect? TeamExtreme now only works with Titan Minecraft Launcher
10/10/2017 Discord Server
05/19/2016 VIP 1 Price Changes
- We decided that after the introduction price of 5 dollars for vip1 for the launch of V3, we’ll bring the price to its original intended price of 10 dollars.
- For those who have already bought the vip1 rank, you will not lose out on anything. On the contrary, we will upgrade your rank from $5 to $10, so when you want to upgrade to vip2, it will only cost you 10 dollars (10 → 20), instead of 15 dollars.
- All the perks in the vip1 package remain the same as they were.
- The change in prices will take effect on the 19th June 2016.
01/10/2016 The V3 Beta is open!
- The V3 beta has finally launched! All vips should now see a Beta section in the vip area of the forums.
- Please read the sticky thread in that section and report all bugs in the new VIP bug section.
10/29/2015 Changes to the economy!
- We are no longer buying pumpkins or other farm items. Instead we buy mined blocks.
Please find a full report here.
10/22/2015 Upgrading to 1.8
- We are moving the server to 1.8 from 1.7.
This server move will take a few hours but will patch many exploits and bugs. It will also allow us to work on and integrate v3 at a faster rate in the future.
A full report on this upgrade can be found here.
10/15/2015 Another Server hardware upgrade!
- We have swapped out our server hardware again for hardware with slightly better specs, but more importantly, better DDOS protection.
1/20/2015 Server hardware upgrade
- Tomorrow Jan. 21, the server is moved to a faster machine. Expect hours of downtime.
1/1/2015 Happy New Year!
- We have replaced the SSD Drive and the server is back online! We will hold off processing donations for 1 day just to make sure everything is normal and will resume processing them shortly.
12/30/2014 Hardware issue
- The SSD game disk appears to have crashed. We do have backups. This will be a while to fix.
10/23/2014 Few changes to the site
- Updated the websites side bar, fixing a few issues
- Added a custom scroll bar to the sites main page, no more ugly default scroll bar.
- IOS scrolling bug fix.
- Fixed a few other small bugs.
10/22/2014 2nd website update
- The 2nd update for the website is now live. This update is to adjust the scale and implement aspects of the forums into the site, as well as matching the site to the new design of the forums that will also be implemented in the future.
10/01/2014 Website update
- The website got a redesign.
9/25/2013 Server update to 1.6.4
- The server has now been updated to 1.6.4
8/11/2013 New Server
- The gameserver will be down for a bit as it's moving to new hardware. There will be no change to the map.
6/25/2013 News live again
- You can now expect live updates here again. We made it easier to post.
- Teamspeak is extended with more users.
- The current Minecraft version our server is using, is 1.5.2
11/18/2012 Network Issue
- We have the new server setup however we have a network issue, so for the time being we have turned the server back on with this old hardware. The server IP is 22.214.171.124 and the DNS "Play.TeamExtremeMc.com" will take some time to update, so in the mean time use that IP.
11/18/2012 TeamSpeak Back Online
- Our TeamSpeak is back up. Please connect with Ts.TeamExtremeMc.com
11/17/2012 Server Upgrades
- We have changed the DNS "Play.TeamExtremeMc.com" to point to the IP of the new server hardware, this can take anywhere to about 2-3 days to affect almost every country. Our new server will be ready soon, we ran into an issue and had to reinstall the OS, for an odd reason the DNS seems to have already updated and is now sending you to the new IP of the server hardware ahead of scheduled. This was very quick and I don't think I'll change it back. We will just keep the server down till the upgrade is done.
Whippy, 2PieceCombo, MotormikeTT and 62 others like this